April 2017 e-newsletter is HERE.
The Hendersonville Arts Council at Monthaven
Open hours / Art Gallery hours : Tuesday – Friday 9pm-3 pm
The Hendersonville Arts Council chartered in 1975, is a non-profit, community arts service promoting the cultural development of Hendersonville and the surrounding middle Tennessee area. Our mission is working to expand cultural interest, arts education, and opportunity in our home place, we preserve our heritage, build cultural resources and integrate the arts in our daily lives. If you are new to our community or a long-time resident, call on us as a resource to find the cultural and arts programs you are looking for. The arts can help you feel a sense of place in Hendersonville and Middle Tennessee. Whether you become an Arts Council contributor or participate in a program, become involved today!
Where the Arts are for Everyone! Our board meetings are open to the public and take place the 3rd Tuesday of every month, here at Monthaven at 7pm.
Benefits of your participation include:
• Exhibtions in our galleries featuring local and regional artists
• Haven Gifts, the gallery shop at Monthaven, currently showcasing the work of local artisan jeweler Joni Roehm & greeting cards made by local original artist works.
• Ongoing children’s art and drama classes
• Ongoing adult art classes
• Workshops in art and various other interests
• Concerts by professional entertainers
• Special events
• Special holiday programming
• Newsletters to keep you informed of arts activities and opportunities in our community
Your Support and Participation is Vital!
To become a member of the Arts Council – Click Here for a Membership Application
Communities across the nation realize the dividends from their investment in the arts. While the Hendersonville Arts Council does receive some state and local grants, it is the support of individuals and businesses that is the underlying structure of our continued growth and success.
Join us and invest in the future of our community and region! Become a Hendersonville Arts Council member at historic Monthaven today!
Board of Directors
Director – Dan Tidcomb
Chairman – John Pitcher
Vice Chairman – Lynda Shaw
Secretary – Kathy Lehman
Treasurer – Charles Young CPA
Voting Board : John Pitcher, Dr. Lois Jordan, Bill Clifford, Julie Hemmings, Kathy Lehman, Rebecca Taylor, Debbie Watts, Lynda Shaw, Elaine Snyder
Volunteer board : Henry L. Jones, Victoria Lawrence, Jennifer Ratz, Jenny Mallicote, Dr. Gina Mendoza D.P.M.