501 c 3
FRIENDS OF THE HENDERSONVILLE ARTS COUNCIL, INC IS A FEDERAL TAX EXEMPT 501c3 NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION.
MISSION: to increase opportunity through the arts, and to engage the community by creating, educating, and promoting global arts & culture throughout Middle Tennessee.
Contributions to the Arts Council support:
* Our annual 9 month Arts After School program for children ages 6-16, exclusively instructed by our best and brightest Sumner County school teachers.
* Our Art, Imagineering, and Film camp programs for children ages 6+.
* Our annual exhibit (40+ years+) featuring the Best of Sumner County High School and Middle School students who are consistently accepted to Tennessee’s Governor’s School for the Arts, receive collegiate scholarship offers, and place in top percentile across the state, region, and country.
* Concerts on the steps of historic Monthaven
* Upkeep of art classrooms and historic Monthaven (on the Civil War Trail, Ring of Fire Trail & national registry).
* Preservation of local heritage through the education and acquisition of historical pieces pertaining to our history.
* Community and arts events benefitting public charities.
* Annual county-wide art crawl, exclusively featuring Sumner County artists and artisans.
* 2014 and 2017 Governor’s Arts Leadership Award nominated organization.
If mailing in a donation via credit card or check is preferred (instead of ONLINE) simply PRINT THIS PDF, fill it out and mail in to the address on the slip. Please be sure to include preferred contact info and anything over $250 will receive a receipt for your tax deduction purposes.
501c3 confirmation letter from the IRS can be downloaded HERE.
Our tax exempt certificate from the State of Tennessee is HERE
Hours : Tuesday – Friday 9am-3pm & Saturdays 10am – 2pm
1017 Antebellum Circle Hendersonville, TN 37075
Additional organizational and application documents available by request at 615-822-0789. Please note that applicable copy and service fees apply.